ppi MONASH MALAYSIA
WE ARE RECRUITING!
- Oversee financial matters
- Collect payments from internal and external parties
- Issue payments to internal and external parties
- Plans budget for events
- Journal entry and other administrative works
- Report on the financial status of the club
- And other ad hoc tasks assigned
- Plan, handle and control future events and activities
- Preparing the details and procedures of events
- Collaborate with Person in Charge (PIC) and other members to implement and manage the event as a whole.
- Be responsible in becoming the Master of Ceremony as per required.
- Help manage the event's site as field coordinator.
- Approach and maintain contact with potential sponsors & vendors
- Research and approach external guests/companies for specific events
- Discuss and negotiate for potential partnerships with other organizations
- Create MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) and analyse the contractual obligations to ensure the best possible way of action for PPI
- Doing video editing, videography, and photography for PPI's future events
- Liaise with other department on the video theme
- Able to make an interesting concept regarding the documentation part for PPI's event
- Create designs for event posters, IG stories and feeds, also other design-related matters depending on the event requirement
- Liaise with the event PIC regarding the design timeline
Publicity (Website Article Writer)
- Creating website article draft
- Researching relevant articles' trend
Publicity (Social Media Manager (Instagram and Linkedin))
- Create Copywriting for Social Media Posts
- Working with Events' PIC in creating marketing ideas
Publicity (Website Admin)
- Uploading website articles
- Updating website contents according to the latest PPI Monash Malaysia's events
- Creating forms on PPI Monash Malaysia's website