ppi MONASH MALAYSIA
WE ARE RECRUITING!
- Oversee financial matters
- Collect payments and accurately recording all the transactions
- Plan and create budgets for events (effective resource allocation)
- Process and issue payments
- Prepare reports on the financial status of the club
- Perform journal entries and other administrative works, ensuring accurate and organized financial records
- Plan, handle and control future events and activities
- Preparing the details and procedures of events
- Collaborate with Person in Charge (PIC) and other members to implement and manage the event as a whole.
- Be responsible in becoming the Master of Ceremony as per required.
- Help manage the event's site as field coordinator.
- Actively research and identify potential sponsors and vendors and provide regular updates.
- Reach external parties to secure their participation in specific PPI events.
- Conduct negotiations with external organizations for partnerships and provide regular updates.
- Create Memorandum of Understanding documents and analyze contractual obligations to ensure the best course of action.
- Doing video editing, videography, and photography for PPI's events
- Graphic design: Designing posters, IG stories and feeds, power point slides, merch, and printables.
- Decoration: Making photobooth mockup, photobooth decor, and events room decor.
- Liaise with members regarding marketing strategy, communicating design and decoration needs.
- Communicating event needs on design and decoration, and making sure of the availibility.
- Maintaining the quality of decorations and photobooth during events.
Publicity (Website Article Writer)
- Creating website article for PPI
- Identifying recent trends and develop them
Publicity (Social Media Manager (Instagram and Linkedin))
- Post both weekly and event contents on schedule
- Actively replying to direct messages and requests
- Post pictures and videos on story during an ongoing event.
- Oversee and manage PPI Monash Eunoia's inventories.
- Plan and execute logistics strategies to optimize efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth logistics operations.
- Set up events venue.